Have you or someone you know been diagnosed with Autism?
If yes you may be eligible to participate in the studies to the right
If you qualify to participate in a study, you will receive:
– Assessments by a Board Certified Psychiatrist
– Investigational medication at no cost
– Study-related care and monitoring
– Compensation for time and travel
Our research team has two full time Board Certified Psychiatrists or PIs on site, a full time rater, a full time ARNP, two full time CRCs, one assistant CRC and three Laboratory Technicians that specialize in Depression Treatments, ADHD Treatments and much more.
We screen/select our study patients from our private practice (APG Health) database. APG Health Group is the largest outpatient practice in the greater Orlando Area with fourteen clinicians treating 150-200 patients a day.
APG Research, LLC treats patients with Autism/PDD-NOS/Asperger’s, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Panic Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Schizophrenia, and other Mental Health Disorders. We see patients from ages 3 years to 70 years of age.
Our current research studies include:
- Adolescents with Bipolar I Depression
- Adolescents with Manic Bipolar I Disorder
- Pediatric & Adolescent Autism
- Adults with Major Depressive Disorder